22/12/2020 - 23/12/2020
7:00 - 15:00
Modecenterstrasse 22, 1030 - Wien
In this course, students will learn how to support the configuration tasks associated with Windows 10. Students will develop skills that include managing storage, files, drivers, and printers as well as how to configure network connectivity for Windows 10. This course will also cover managing and deploying applications.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Configure devices and drivers for Windows.
- Configure storage for Windows.
- Configure network settings in Windows.
- Configure remote management of Windows.
- Configure and manage applications in Windows.
- Configure Internet Explorer.
Für dieses Seminar werden folgende Kenntnisse empfohlen:
- Candidates for this exam are IT professionals who perform installation, configuration, general local management and maintenance of Windows 10 core services. Candidates may also be familiar with enterprise scenarios and cloud-integrated services.
- Configuring Peripherals and Drivers
- Managing Devices and Drivers
- Managing Printers
- Configuring Networking
- Configure IP Network Connectivity
- Implement Name Resolution
- Implement Wireless Network Connectivity
- Remote Access Overview
- Remote Management
- Configuring Storage
- Overview of storage options
- Using OneDrive
- Managing Disks, Partitions, and Volumes
- Maintaining Disks and Volumes
- Managing Storage Spaces
- Lab: Practice Lab: Managing Storage
- Adding a Disk
- Creating a Simple Volume
- Compressing a Folder
- Enabling Disk Quotas
- Creating a Storage Space
- Managing Apps in Windows 10
- Providing Apps to Users
- Managing Universal Windows Apps
- The Windows Store
- Web browsers in Windows 10
- Course Conclusion
- Final Exam
- Lab: Graded Lab