07/12/2020 - 10/12/2020
Modecenterstrasse 22, 1030 - Wien
Für dieses Seminar werden folgende Kenntnisse empfohlen:
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Design and Implement Tables.
- Describe advanced table designs
- Ensure Data Integrity through Constraints.
- Describe indexes, including Optimized and Columnstore indexes
- Design and Implement Views.
- Design and Implement Stored Procedures.
- Design and Implement User Defined Functions.
- Respond to data manipulation using triggers.
- Design and Implement In-Memory Tables.
- Implement Managed Code in SQL Server.
- Store and Query XML Data.
- Work with Spatial Data.
- Store and Query Blobs and Text Documents.
- IT Professionals who want to become skilled on SQL Server 2016 product features and technologies for implementing a database.
- individuals who are developers from other product platforms looking to become skilled in the implementation of a SQL Server 2016 database.
This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to develop a Microsoft SQL Server 2016 database. The course focuses on teaching individuals how to use SQL Server 2016 product features and tools related to developing a database.< Wir empfehlen den Besuch unserer smart Seminare:
Nach Abschluss dieses Seminars haben die Teilnehmer Wissen zu folgenden Themen:
Dieses Seminar richtet sich an:
The secondary audiences for this course are:
- Introduction to Database Development
- Introduction to the SQL Server Platform
- SQL Server Database Development Tasks
- Designing and Implementing Tables
- Designing Tables
- Data Types
- Working with Schemas
- Creating and Altering Tables
- Advanced Table Designs
- Partitioning Data
- Compressing Data
- Temporal Tables
- Ensuring Data Integrity through Constraints
- Enforcing Data Integrity
- Implementing Data Domain Integrity
- Implementing Entity and Referential Integrity
- Introduction to Indexes
- Core Indexing Concepts
- Data Types and Indexes
- Heaps, Clustered, and Nonclustered Indexes
- Single Column and Composite Indexes
- Designing Optimized Index Strategies
- Index Strategies
- Managing Indexes
- Execution Plans
- The Database Engine Tuning Advisor
- Query Store
- Columnstore Indexes
- Introduction to Columnstore Indexes
- Creating Columnstore Indexes
- Working with Columnstore Indexes
- Designing and Implementing Views
- Introduction to Views
- Creating and Managing Views
- Performance Considerations for Views
- Designing and Implementing Stored Procedures
- Introduction to Stored Procedures
- Working with Stored Procedures
- Implementing Parameterized Stored Procedures
- Controlling Execution Context
- Designing and Implementing User-Defined Functions
- Overview of Functions
- Designing and Implementing Scalar Functions
- Designing and Implementing Table-Valued Functions
- Considerations for Implementing Functions
- Alternatives to Functions
- Responding to Data Manipulation via Triggers
- Designing DML Triggers
- Implementing DML Triggers
- Advanced Trigger Concepts
- Using In-Memory Tables
- Memory-Optimized Tables
- Natively Compiled Stored Procedures
- Implementing Managed Code in SQL Server
- Introduction to CLR Integration in SQL Server
- Implementing and Publishing CLR Assemblies
- Storing and Querying XML Data in SQL Server
- Introduction to XML and XML Schemas
- Storing XML Data and Schemas in SQL Server
- Implementing the XML Data Type
- Using the Transact-SQL FOR XML Statement
- Getting Started with Xquery
- Shredding XML
- Storing and Querying Spatial Data in SQL Server
- Introduction to Spatial Data
- Working with SQL Server Spatial Data Types
- Using Spatial Data in Applications
- Storing and Querying BLOBs and Text Documents in SQL Server
- Considerations for BLOB Data
- Working with FILESTREAM
- Using Full-Text Search
- SQL Server Concurrency
- Concurrency and Transactions
- Locking Internals
- Performance and Monitoring
- Extended Events
- Working with extended Events
- Live Query Statistics
- Optimize Database File Configuration