14/12/2020 - 15/12/2020
9:00 - 17:00
Modecenterstrasse 22, 1030 - Wien
SharePoint Server 2019 is designed to meet the demands of modern workstyles. It provides the new modern experiences for users, that are both intuitive and familiar in SharePoint Online. In this course you will learn how to deploy and configure the SharePoint Server 2019. We will also discuss how to plan and configure SharePoint on premise authentication and security to protect the environment. You will also learn how to manage SharePoint content to align with modern information architecture.
This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage the teamwork infrastructure in their organization.
This is the first in a series of four courses for the Teamwork administrator. These courses help prepare for the exam MS-301: Deploying SharePoint Server Hybrid.
Wir empfehlen den Besuch unseres smart Trainings:
SPhybrid Micrsoft Sharepoint 2016/2019 – hybrid
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the MinRole feature in SharePoint 2019
- Describe how to install and configure SharePoint 2019.
- Describe how to implement high availability for SharePoint
- Describe the authentication infrastructure in SharePoint 2019.
- Explain the concepts behind federated identity.
- Describe how to create site collections.
- Describe how to plan for authorization in SharePoint 2019.
Für dieses Seminar werden folgende Kenntnisse empfohlen:
- Experience with Windows PowerShell.
- Basic understanding of SQL Server management.
- Basic understanding of networking, including DNS.
- Working knowledge of windows server administration.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Basic understanding of mobile device management, and alternative operating systems (Android and macOS).
- SharePoint Infrastructure
- Plan a SharePoint Farm
- SharePoint 2019
- Install and Manage SharePoint Farm
- SharePoint Authentication and Security
- Plan Authentication
- Configure Federated Authentication
- SharePoint Content Management
- SharePoint Content Structure Overview
- Manage Access to Content
- Manage Site Collections
- Course Conclusion
- Lab: Creating and configuring web applications