23/11/2020 - 24/11/2020
9:00 - 17:00
Modecenterstrasse 22, 1030 - Wien
Content is the most critical digital asset for every organization. In this course you will learn how to plan, configure, and manage SharePoint Site Collection and OneDrive for Business to enable modern content services which transform the content lifecycle. Specifically, this course discusses the modern SharePoint site structure, such as SharePoint hub sites. It provides best practices for the adoption and deployment of OneDrive for Business within your organization. It also covers sharing, security, and monitoring in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for business.
This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage the teamwork infrastructure in their organization.
This is the first in a series of four courses for the Teamwork administrator. These courses help prepare for the exam MS-300: Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Configure SharePoint Site Collections.
- Manage site collection storage limits.
- Deploy OneDrive for Business sync client.
- Use Group Policy to control OneDrive sync client settings.
- Manage external sharing for data in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business.
Wir empfehlen den Besuch unseres smart Seminares:
Für dieses Seminar werden folgende Kenntnisse empfohlen:
- Experience with Windows PowerShell.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Basic understanding of mobile device management, and alternative operating systems (Android and macOS).
- Plan and Configure SharePoint Site Collection
- SharePoint Online Overview
- Configure site collection
- Manage site collection
- Configure and Manage OneDrive for Business
- OneDrive for Business Overview
- Deploy OneDrive for Business
- Manage OneDrive for Business
- Sharing, Security, and Monitoring in SharePoint and OneDrive
- Manage sharing in SharePoint and OneDrive
- Manage security in SharePoint and OneDrive
- Monitor SharePoint and OneDrive