9:00 - 17:00
Modecenterstrasse 22, 1030 - Wien
In this course you will learn how to manage user profiles and apps with proper permission settings. We will also discuss how to plan and configure Managed Metadata, Business Connectivity Services, and search allowing content to be found, consumed, and governed across Office 365.
This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage the teamwork infrastructure in their organization.
This is the second in a series of four courses for the Teamwork administrator. These courses help prepare for the exam MS-300: Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe how to configure user profile properties.
- Describe how to manage audiences
- Describe how to use the App Catalog to make custom apps.
- Create and manage term groups, term sets, and terms
- Describe the difference between modern and classic search experiences.
Wir empfehlen den Besuch unseres smart Seminares:
Für dieses Seminar werden folgende Kenntnisse empfohlen:
- Experience with Windows PowerShell.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Basic understanding of mobile device management, and alternative operating systems (Android and macOS).
- Manage User Profiles and Apps
- Manage User Profiles
- Plan and configure customizations and apps
- Plan and Configure Managed Metadata and Business Connectivity
- Plan and configure Managed Metadata
- Plan and configure Business Connectivity Services (BCS) and Secure
- Plan and Configure Search
- Overview of search in SharePoint Online
- Manage search