14/06/2021 - 17/06/2021
Modecenterstrasse 22, 1030 - Wien
Red Hat recommends these prerequisites:
- RHCE certification or equivalent knowledge
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration or equivalent knowledge
Red Hat Security: Securing Containers and OpenShift (DO425) is designed to help infrastructure administrators and security professionals learn to identity and mitigate threats to OpenShift container-based infrastructure. The curriculum also covers how to implement and manage secure architecture, policies, and procedures for modern containerized applications and software-defined networking.
Course content summary
- Learn Linux multitenancy isolation and least-privilege technologies.
- Investigate trusted repositories, as well as signing and scanning images.
- Implement security in a continuous integration and continuous development (CI/CD) pipeline.
- Integrate web application single sign-on.
- Automate policy-based deployments.
- Configure security context constraints (SCC).
- Manage API access control.
- Provide secure network I/O.
- Deliver secure storage I/O.
This course is designed for professionals responsible for designing, implementing, maintaining, and managing the security of containerized applications on Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems and in Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform installations, including these roles:
- System administrators
- IT security administrators
- IT security engineers
- DevOps engineers
- Cloud developers
- Cloud architects
Describe host security technologies
- Understand the core technologies that make Red Hat Enterprise Linux a robust and trusted container host.
Establish trusted container images
- Describe the registries, services, and methods that comprise the Red Hat image ecosystem.
Implement security in the build process
- Learn automated methods for integrating security checks into build and deployment pipelines.
Manage user access control
- Apply methods for integrating and managing user authentication for operators and for web applications.
Control the deployment environment
- Determine how a container platform secures the deployment process through policies and automation.
Manage secure platform orchestration
- Study how a container platform secures the orchestration process through policies and infrastructure.
Provide secure network I/O
- Discover the technologies and control features that enable multitenancy and project isolation.
Deliver secure storage I/O
- Enable authorized, multitenant storage access through a firm understanding of related technologies and control features.