05/10/2020 - 09/10/2020
7:00 - 15:00
Modecenterstrasse 22, 1030 - Wien
Red Hat Security: Securing Containers and OpenShift with exam (DO426) helps infrastructure administrators and security professionals learn and validate how to identity and mitigate threats to OpenShift container-based infrastructure. The curriculum also covers how to implement and manage secure architecture, policies, and procedures for modern containerized applications and software-defined networking.
Course content summary
- Learn Linux multitenancy isolation and least-privilege technologies.
- Investigate trusted repositories, as well as signing and scanning images.
- Implement security in a continuous integration and continuous development (CI/CD) pipeline.
- Integrate web application single sign-on.
- Automate policy-based deployments.
- Configure security context constraints (SCC).
- Manage API access control.
- Provide secure network I/O.
- Deliver secure storage I/O.
Red Hat recommends these prerequisites:
- RHCE certification or equivalent knowledge
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration or equivalent knowledge
Describe host security technologies
- Understand the core technologies that make Red Hat Enterprise Linux a robust and trusted container host.
Establish trusted container images
- Describe the registries, services, and methods that comprise the Red Hat image ecosystem.
Implement security in the build process
- Learn automated methods for integrating security checks into build and deployment pipelines.
Manage user access control
- Apply methods for integrating and managing user authentication for operators and for web applications.
Control the deployment environment
- Determine how a container platform secures the deployment process through policies and automation.
Manage secure platform orchestration
- Study how a container platform secures the orchestration process through policies and infrastructure.
Provide secure network I/O
- Discover the technologies and control features that enable multitenancy and project isolation.
Deliver secure storage I/O
- Enable authorized, multitenant storage access through a firm understanding of related technologies and control features.