29/09/2020 - 02/10/2020
Modecenterstrasse 22, 1030 - Wien
The students must possess knowledge of the following:
- Security threats and vulnerabilities
- Patch management
- Group policy management
- Windows Firewall
- Network security concepts
Jetzt auch über ETC erhältlich: Microsoft Premier Workshops buchen!
The 4-day WorkshopPLUS Security – Securing Windows Server course provides students with the skills required to ensure that host servers are secure and protected from unwanted access or intrusion. This workshop covers security threats, threat modelling countermeasures, and Windows Server 2016 strategies, tools, and best practices forcomprehensively securing servers from the file system, applications, and server communications across a network. The workshop also focuses on the use of the securityrich features of Windows Server 2016 to help detect and defend against security threats that target your most valuable organizational assets.
This WorkshopPLUS is targeted at the following IT professionals who deploy, design, and implement Windows Server environments:
- IT Administrators
- Windows Infrastructure Engineers
- Server administrators
- IT Security staff and Administrators
- Security Threat Landscape
- Introduction to Threat Modelling.
- Hardening Servers.
- Mitigating Credential Theft
- Mitigating Credential Theft – modern approach
- Securing Systems – modern approach
- Security Architecture