05/10/2020 - 07/10/2020
7:00 - 15:00
Modecenterstrasse 22, 1030 - Wien
Dieses dreitägige technische Deep Dive-Seminar für Veeam Availability Suite v10: Configuration and Management konzentriert sich darauf, IT-Experten das Konfigurieren, Verwalten und Unterstützen der Veeam Availability Suite v10-Lösung beizubringen. Mit umfangreichen praktischen Übungen ermöglicht dieses Seminar Administratoren und Ingenieuren, Daten in einem sich ständig ändernden technischen und geschäftlichen Umfeld effektiv zu verwalten, was Unternehmen in der digitalen Welt greifbare Vorteile bringt.
Dieses Seminar basiert auf Veeam Availability Suite v10.
Nach Abschluss dieses Seminars haben die Teilnehmer Wissen zu folgenden Themen:
- Describe Veeam Availability Suite components usage scenarios and relevance to their own environment.
- Effectively manage data availability in on-site, off-site, cloud and hybrid environments.
- Ensure both Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) are met.
- Install and configure Veeam Availability Suite into their environment, ensuring data is protected effectively.
- Adapt with an organizations evolving technical, business and regulatory needs.
- Ensure recovery is possible, effective, efficient, secure and compliant with business and legal requirements.
- Provide visibility of the business data assets, and produce effective reports and dashboards to monitor performance and risks.
- Conduct basic troubleshooting and analysis of their Veeam Availability Suite environment.
Für dieses Seminar werden folgende Kenntnisse empfohlen:
- solide Kenntnissen in den Bereichen Server, Speicher, Netzwerk und Virtualisierung
Um sich auf den Kurs vorzubereiten, sollten Partner die Zertifizierungen Veeam Sales Professional (VMSP) und Veeam Technical Sales Professional (VMTSP) über die ProPartner-Website abschließen und Kunden sollten die kostenlose Online-Schulung unter www.veeam.com absolvieren.
- Describe RTOs and RPOs, what they mean for your business, how to manage and monitor performance against them
- The 3-2-1 Rule and its importance in formulating a successful backup strategy
- Identify key Veeam Availability Suite components and describe their usage scenarios
Building Backup Capabilities
- Backup methods, the appropriate use cases and impact on underlying file systems
- Create, modify, optimize and delete backup jobs, including NAS Backup jobs. Explore different tools and methods, such as BitLooker and Deduplication, to maximize environment performance
- Global Settings and their usage to prevent production performance bottlenecks, encrypt network traffic data and control network jurisdiction
Restoring from Backup
- Identify and describe the different restore tools and their features. Ensure you have the confidence to use the correct restore tool at the right time
- Using Secure Restore to prevent the restoration of malware
- Disaster recovery from backup, respond accordingly to a variety of real-world recovery scenarios
Backup Copy Jobs
- Simple vs Advanced Backup Copy Jobs, how to create and modify them using best practices to ensure efficient recovery
- Utilizing tape jobs, how to create and modify
- Identify and describe the options available for replication, the use cases and impacts of using
- Create, modify and delete replication jobs, outline considerations to ensure success
- Identify and describe in detail, failover features and the appropriate usage
- Develop, prepare and test failover plans to ensure recovery
- Disaster recovery from replica, respond accordingly to a variety of real-world recovery scenarios
Advanced Repository Capabilities
- Ensure efficiency by being able to select appropriate transport modes while being aware of the impact of various backup functions on the infrastructure
- Ensure scalability by integrating off-site S3 storage
- Ensure compatibility with existing deduplication appliances
Testing Backup and Replication
- Testing backups and replicas to ensure you can recover, what you need, when you need to
- Configure Veeam DataLabs and setup sandbox environments based on backup, replicas and storage snapshots
- Using Veeam DataLabs Staged Restore to manage and comply with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) legislation before releasing restores to production
Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager
- Manage multiple Veeam Backup & Replication installations from a single web console, maintaining a view of your entire virtual environment, ensuring data protection of ROBO and Enterprise environments.
- Create user and group roles, delegate workloads whilst maintaining data control
- Enable encryption password loss protection, helping to restore encrypted data in case of lost or forgotten encryption passwords
- Monitor your Virtual, Physical and Cloud environments with Veeam ONE and assess the different views available
- Configure Veeam ONE for your specific technical and business requirements, describe the alarm options available and how to customize their usage
- Set up, use and customize Veeam ONE Reporter, creating the reports and dashboards you require technically and for the business
- Locate, migrate or restore backup configuration
- Identify and locate appropriate support resources
- Troubleshooting methodology to identify, isolate and remediate support issues